Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

Believe it or not, even though I haven't posted anything to this blog in ages, I have been busy creating. My life has taken a different path since I took over caring for my mother in October 2010. It doesn't leave me with much time to write, and sometimes, I'm too tired to even try. Over the next few weeks, I will try to update my blog with some of the work I have done in the past 2 years, so be patient with me please! Here are a few cards that I've made and didn't have the time to post. Enjoy!
I found the jpeg image for this shoe online and I used MTC (Make-the-Cut) to resize and layer the image. I used the texturize tool in MTC and selected a background of a Cheetah print I had in my clipart library (I think I purchased it from www.mygrafico.com. For this card, I used the Father's Fancy Footworks cut file from LetteringDelights. the military background paper I found through a stock photo company (I can't remember where, lol!) This card was created using a digi file I purchased a while back (again, I don't remember where :-)) and scraps of paper I had accumulated for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment