Saturday, January 26, 2013

As promised, I'm back. I'm just in between baking cookies and a birthday party, so I'm fitting this in just in case I don't get home early enough or am not too tired to post - lol!

Anyway, I purchased a few digital files from Robert Jackson and this week I was finally able to work on some of them. The first digi file is called "Cheers Gurl." I used Copic Markers to paint them and finished by using some of the stitching skills I learned in elementary school. They sure came in handy for this card! The papers I used are from my stash (can't remember who by or where from, sigh!)

This other digi is one of my favorites. It's called "Beauty BigBone." Being a healthy girl myself, I enjoy seeing and being able to purchase art depicting plus size women.  This sistah's not alone, she has her best friend in tow!  I made the card using cardstock purchased from Gina G. Designs. The collection is called Pure Luxury and the color is Red Hot. I embellished the card with Martha Stewart's Bakers Twine.  The yellow patterned paper is a digital paper, but I can't remember where I purchased it.  I colored the digi using Copic Markers.

As I stated in my previous post, I will have some Valentine cards to share with you all. Until then enjoy what's left of your Saturday. I'm off to enjoy this birthday celebration.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment