Saturday, January 19, 2013

Season of Sadness

As the New Year is progressing, I find myself creating cards for very sad occasions -- death, illness, and encouragement. In just three weeks, five persons I know have gone through deaths in their family; a childhood friend died suddenly from an aneurysm (at the age of 44) and another close family friend was found by a member of our church. So very sad :-(

I want to ask you all to please lift up these persons in prayer, though you may not know their name or know them personally.  The Bible encourages us to pray for each other. James 5:16 states, "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." We are all in need of prayer. 

Here are some cards I made to send out . I will be completing the other cards and sending them out to the other persons on my list.

Blessings,

D'Bee




No comments:

Post a Comment