Saturday, October 23, 2010

This Week in My World

I have been pretty busy since last I blogged.  My 87 year old mother went back into the hospital on Monday afternoon, and most of my nights have been spent at UCLA, sleeping on a very comfortable sofa.  I must say, the new hospital, The Ronald Reagan Medical Center, is top of the line. My mother had her own room, bathroom included, and in addition to the sofa/bed, there was also a recliner you could sleep in (if so inclined).  What I found interesting is that the hospital is now a 24 hour facility, so I didn't have to get there right after work.  Instead, I came home and took care of my business, then went to the hospital about 7:00 p.m.

In all of this, I found time to make (and finish) few cards. Here they are:




No comments:

Post a Comment