Saturday, October 9, 2010

Busy Weekend

Phew!

What a busy weekend I have had.  What with taking care of my mother who is recovering from health challenges this week, going to praise and worship service and making cards, I'm exhausted!  Mind you, I'm not complaining.

Today I was able to sit down and put together some new cards based on techniques I have been meaning to work on.  I am also trying to take part in a challenge from Stampin' Sisters in Christ.  Here are a few of the cards I have been working on.  Forgive the quality of the photos. I need a new camera and I am putting one on my wish list for the holidays.


The fist photo is one I made using the leaves left over from an invitation I made.  The invitation had two yellow roses.  I cut the leaves off from the roses and instead of throwing them away, I attached them to a card, colored a few of them with an orange marker, applied diamond glitter, and attached the words: "Falling Leaves", which I cut using MTC and my Cricut.  Here is the card.


"In the Beginning..."


















Genesis 1:

2 comments:

  1. D'Bee--these are absolutely beautiful and touching. I seriously have a warm sensation from your 2'nd card--in the beginning-just precious. May God continue to bestow his blessings upon your life. You are a valued testimony to him.

    kandrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cards. I can't decide which one I like the best

    ReplyDelete