Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Let's Dance!

If I had to choose the types of cards I love to make, then I would have to say it's the ones that depict people and fashion. What I mean is, I love making cards with modern day women/men/children, and anything that has to do with fashion, such as shoes (especially those that are in style) clothing, purses, etc.

This card symbolizes all of that.  I don't remember where I purchased these lovely dancing ladies, but I love what they represent - freedom of expression, movement, joy, celebration!

I cut these three dancers using Make-the-Cut. The dresses are a layered part of the cut file and all I did was cut each dress using a different patterned paper (polka dots, Zebra, and Cheetah).  I wanted to make the card as CAS as possible, as well as monochromatic, so I opted for black, white, slate grey, and dark brown.



No comments:

Post a Comment